CHARACTERISTICS OF HEARING IMPAIRMENT AND DEAFNESS.
Common characteristics of hearing impairment and deafness.
- · When a person in the noisy environment has problem understanding speech of peers.
- · He has a mindset others are mumbling.
- · People are facing telephone or mobile communication.
- · Difficulty in group discussion, meeting.
- · Due to the characteristics of hearing impairment avoid the social situation.
- · Avoid attending any social event like marriage, birthday.
- · The most common characteristics of hearing impairment sensorineural hearing impairment and this type of ability to hear very loud sound create irate to others.
- · People with high-frequency hearing impairment characteristics often miss the child, female sound.
- · Certain sounds like f, v, th,s.sh, difficult to understand.
- · Beeping sound at home like an electronic gadget with timer setting like oven.
- · Cars indication and sometimes horn.
Characteristics of hearing impairment in children and deafness.
- · Speech delay and development in the child.
- · Learning disability check with a psychologist for diagnosis.
- · In school does not have attention and poor study.
- · Child does not respond any loud sound around.
- · Child does not identify sound and a null reaction of any sound.
- · Behavioral like hyper and irritation problem.